ROC Citizenship is a bespoke entity specializing in government-approved Residency and Citizenship by investment solutions sourced from leading Caribbean and European jurisdictions.

Office no P04, Building 13
Business Bay
Bay Square – Dubai
+971 4333 3284

Copyright 2022 ROC Citizenship, All Rights Reserved


United States of America

Situated in North America

The United States of America, situated in North America, is a vast and diverse country with land borders with Canada and Mexico and maritime borders with the Atlantic Ocean to the east and the Pacific Ocean to the west. It shares a long history with its North American neighbors, Canada and Mexico, and has cultural influences from various regions and ethnic backgrounds.

The country has a rich tapestry of linguistic diversity, reflecting the multicultural nature of its society. The capital city is Washington, D.C., while New York City is often considered the nation’s financial and cultural hub. The United States is a federal republic with a democratic system of government, and it consists of 50 states and a capital district.


Country Information

Washington, DC, USA (GMT-5)
Dollar (USD)
188 Countries
visa free


  • Live in the USA
  • With the E2 visa, you and your immediate family will be able to legally live in the USA. Your immediate family includes your spouse and your unmarried children under the age of 21.
  • Green Card via EB5 Investment
  • Investors (and their spouses and unmarried children under 21) are eligible to apply for a Green Card (permanent residence)
  • Work in the USA
  • You will be authorized to legally work in the USA. Your spouse will also be eligible to get a work permit.
  • Public Education
  • Your children will have access to schools in the USA.
  • Social Security Number
  • You and your spouse will be able to get Social Security Numbers.
  • Driver’s License
  • You and your spouse will be eligible to apply for a State Driver’s License in the state you live in.

Investment Options

E2 Visa:

  • You must invest in starting a new business. You may also buy an existing business in the USA. There is no minimum investment amount required What the law requires, is that you invest the amount required to be successful in your business. In other words, the minimum required investment varies depending on the size of the business you choose to invest in.

EB5 Visa:

To obtain an EB-5 visa you need to invest:

  • $800,000 in a Targeted Employment Area (TEA). This is typically a rural area which has a high rate of unemployment. The investment must be made in a government-approved program (Regional Centers).
  • $1.05 million outside a Targeted Employment Area TEA. The applicant can invest in another company/enterprise of their choice or create a new company.

‘The investment must show it has created at least 10 jobs


We’re listening! Whether you have feedback or need help, our team is ready to assist you. Reach out to us today and let us know how we can help.