ST. KITTS AND NEVIS CITIZENSHIP PROGRAM
This beautiful two-island nation boasts beautiful beaches, jungle-draped dormant volcanoes, tropical temperatures, and a bustling trade and tourism economy. St. Kitts and Nevis is located in the Eastern Caribbean with well-connected direct flights from Europe and the USA.
The St. Kitts and Nevis Economic Citizenship Program was established in 1984, making this second passport program the longest established scheme of its kind in the world.
The St. Kitts & Nevis Citizenship Program is the oldest and most reputable citizenship by investment program in the world. Since its inception in 1984, the program has been attracting people from around the world to invest in the country’s economy in exchange for an irrevocable passport and citizenship. This citizenship program provides benefits as outlined herein as per its constitutional, legislative and regulatory foundations.
BENEFITS OF KITTS AND NEVIS CITIZENSHIP
- Unrestricted right to live, work and study anywhere in the Caribbean region
- No interview, net worth, language or residency requirement
- St. Kitts & Nevis recognizes dual citizenship
- Free trade within the CARICOM region
- There are no taxes on worldwide income, capital gains, gift, wealth and inheritance
- Direct flights from North America and Europe
- Visa-free travel to 151 countries including the United Kingdom, European Union Schengen Zone, Hong Kong and Singapore
- Once you are approved by the government for the program, your investment is made
- The program has been running successfully since 1984
- The St. Kitts & Nevis program offers irrevocable citizenship for your lifetime and future generations.
- Total area:
- Time Zone
- Capital City
- Dominant religion:
- Number of visa-free countries
- Caribbean island
- GMT -4
- Tropical and the terrain rugged
- Agriculture and Tourism
- English and Creole French
- Eastern Caribbean Dollar (XCD)
- Birth Certificate (original and copy)
- Medical Health Certificate (less than three (3) months old)
- Police certificate (less than six (6) months old)
- Letter of recommendation from the head of the School/University for children between 12 and 18 years old
- Proof of payment of relevant fees
- Affidavit of Source of Funds
- Detailed Business Background Reports/Resume
- Letter of Employment/ Financial Statements (from the last six (6) months)
- Recommendation from applicant’s bankers
- Two (2) personal references
- Two (2) professional references
- Eight (8) passport size photos for each applicant
- Marriage Certificate/Dissolution of Marriage if required
- Notarized copies of University/College Diplomas
- If documents are not in English, both original and translated ones must be given
ROCCitizenship shall pre-screen your passport copy for Government pre-approval to ensure fast processing
USD 8,400 or AED31,500 non-refundable down payment professional fees will be required to open your application.
ROC Citizenship will assist and advise with regards to the collection of the documents required on the checklist.
On submission of documents, due diligence fees is paid
The due diligence report is submitted to the government for approval. Once your application is accepted, you are invited to pay the application requirements.
A certificate of naturalization and passport is issued in your name.
ROC Citizenship professional fees, official application forms, certificates & residency cards, courier and other disbursements are the only other costs associated.
A full-itemized quotation with no hidden costs is provided.