Spain PR

0 Deal Offers

SPAIN RESIDENCY (GOLDEN VISA PROGRAM)

Profile

Spain occupies 80% of the Iberian Peninsula, with the remaining 20% being Portugal in the Southwest of Europe. Spain is the third biggest country in Europe and the fifth most populous at more than 40 million people, most of whom live in the cities. Spain is divided into 19 autonomous communities including the areas outside the Iberian Peninsula. The most prosperous communities are Madrid, Catalonia and the Basque Country

Benefits of Spain Golden Visa

  • Full family residency
  • Visa-free access to all 25 Schengen countries
  • Permanent Residency from 5 years (Easy renewal process)
  • Invest in a country with a stable political and economic climate
  • Right to work in Spain

Investment Options

  • €500,000 EUR real estate investment
  • €1M EUR in a Spanish enterprise
  • Set up a business that employs at least 10 Spanish citizens

Country Features

  • Location:
  • Total area:
  • Population:
  • Climate:
  • Time Zone
  • Economy:
  • Capital City
  • Dominant religion:
  • Language:
  • Currency:
  • GDP Growth:
  • No of Countries visa-free
  • Permanent residency after
  • Citizenship after
  • Southwestern Europe
  • 505,990 km²
  • 46,397,452
  • Hot summer and Cold winter
  • GMT +1
  • Manufacturing, Financial Services, Tourism
  • Madrid
  • Roman Catholicism
  • Spanish
  • EUR (Euro)
  • 2.5%
  • 186
  • 5 years
  • 10 years

Procedures

Step 1:
1.Engagement

  • Signing the ROC Citizenship Client Engagement Agreement
  • First Payment of ROC Citizenship Fees required to open your application.

Step 2:
Pre – Visit Stage

  • Along with our local lawyers & real estate partners, we will help plan your visit. You will, however, need a Schengen visitor visa to access Spain
  • We will advise on the most appropriate areas and real estate investments to suit your needs.

Step 3:
Visit Stage
During your visit to Spain you will need to do 3 things:

  • Visit and view properties with us and our trusted partners
  • Meet with lawyers and grant a Power of Attorney (POA)
  • Open a bank account

Throughout this time our network of trusted partners including banks, developers, agents and lawyers will help ensure a smooth process for your visit and property investment.

Step 4:
Post Visit Stage

  • On your return, you will need to make a transfer of deposit to secure the property if this was not done during your visit. Completion of the property typically takes two to three months. Your lawyer can undertake this in full in your absence.
  • On completion of the property purchase, your lawyer will then process your visa application. This takes a further 10 working days before issue.
Previous Next
Close
Test Caption
Test Description goes like this