GRENADA CITIZENSHIP PROGRAM
Grenada, known as the ‘Isle of Spice,’ is one of the most magnificent islands in the West Indies. Unspoiled and exotic, it astounds visitors with its wildly jagged mountain peaks, hidden coves, spice plantations and lush verdant rainforests. Its beaches are covered in white or golden sand, palm trees, and the delicate aroma of the island’s native spices. In addition to its scenery, Grenada offers culture, fun, and friendliness typical of the authentic Caribbean life. Grenada is undoubtedly the perfect place to live, invest, work and play.
The Citizenship by Investment (CBI) program is protected by Grenada’s legislation, namely the “Citizenship by Investment Act 15, 2013.” This law is documented and published and forms part of the laws of Grenada as framed and approved by the national parliament. It stipulates that any person can apply for naturalization and may be eligible for Citizenship upon payment of fees if the Government is satisfied that such person has invested substantially in Grenada.
The act allows for investments to be made in either one of two ways:
- The first is by making a contribution to the National Transformation Fund, which assists the development of Grenada’s resources, with the aim of benefitting Grenadians.
- The other option is an investment into a government-approved real estate project, which comes into being after being reviewed and recommended by the committee to the government Minister-in-charge.
BENEFITS OF GRENADA CITIZENSHIP
- Unrestricted right to live, work and study anywhere in the Caribbean region
- No interview, net worth, language or residency requirement
- All nationalities are welcome to apply
- Free trade within the CARICOM region
- There are no taxes on worldwide income, capital gains, gift, wealth and inheritance
- E-2 treaty “Investor Visa” signed between Grenada and the United States allows citizens of Grenada to operate a substantial business in the United States and reside therein
- Travel directly from your country of origin to over 143 countries including China, United Kingdom, European Union Schengen Zone, Hong Kong, Singapore and UAE
- Grenada program offers irrevocable citizenship for your lifetime and future generations
- Passport holders name can be legally changed if required
- No need to renounce your current citizenship(s) and no notification to home authorities of your new citizenship
Option 1: Government Donation
- Starting price: $200,000 for a family of up to 4 people
Option 2: Real Estate Investment
- Fractional Real estate investment starting at $220,000
- Full ownership Real estate investment starting at $440,000
- Total area:
- Time Zone
- Capital City:
- Dominant religion:
- No of Countries visa-free
- Processing time to Residency
- Caribbean island
- 348.5 km
- GMT -4
- Tropical and the terrain rugged
- St. George’s
- Tourism and Agriculture
- Roman Catholic
- English and local dialect
- Eastern Caribbean Dollar (XCD)
- 3 to 4 Months
ROC Citizenship shall pre-screen your passport copy for Government pre-approval to ensure fast processing.
USD 8,400 or AED31,500 non-refundable down payment professional fees will be required to open your application.
ROC Citizenship will assist and advise with regards to the collection of the documents required on the checklist.
On submission of documents, due diligence fees are paid
The due diligence report is submitted to the government for approval. Once your application is accepted, you are invited to pay the application requirements.
A certificate of naturalization and passport is issued in your name.
ROC Citizenship professional fees, official application forms, certificates & residency cards, courier and other disbursements are the only other costs associated.
- Birth Certificate (original and copy)
- Medical Health Certificate (less than three (3) months old)
- Police certificate (less than six (6) months old)
- Letter of recommendation from the head of the School/University for Children between 12 and 18 years old
- Recommendation from applicant’s bankers
- Proof of payment of relevant fees
- Affidavit of Source of Funds
- Detailed Business Background Reports/Resume
- Letter of Employment/ Financial Statements (from the last six (6) months)
- Recommendation from applicant’s bankers
- Two (2) Personal references
- Two (2) Professional references
- Eight (8) passport size photos for each applicant
- Marriage Certificate/Dissolution of Marriage if required
- Notarized copies of University/College Diplomas
- If documents are not in English, both original and translated ones must be given