THE COMMONWEALTH OF DOMINICA CITIZENSHIP PROGRAM
Dominica is home to the world’s second-largest hot spring known as the Boiling Lake. It also features lush, mountainous rainforests which are home to many rare plants, animal, and bird species. Apart from its scenic views, Dominica also offers a robust citizenship program which accommodates dependent parents and grandparents of applicants, no minimal education, nor physical residency requirements.
No applicants with criminal records will be approved for citizenship in Dominica. All applicants must be at least twenty-one (21) years old with good character and are willing to make the required investment in Dominica. The Dominica Economic Citizenship Program is a legal naturalization program based on the law and guaranteed by the Government since 1991. Your Dominica citizenship is for a lifetime and may not be revoked, regardless of changes of officials or the Dominica governmental policy.
Benefits of the Dominica Citizenship Program
- Unrestricted right to live, work and study anywhere in the Caribbean region
- No interview, net worth, language or residency requirement
- Dominica recognizes dual citizenship
- Visa-free access 137 countries including the United Kingdom, European Union Schengen Zone, Hong Kong and Singapore
- The Dominican passport is insurance for you and your family against unexpected personal, political or economic strife
- Free trade within the Caricom region
- There are no taxes on worldwide income, capital gains, gift, wealth and inheritance
- Direct flights from North America and Europe
- No nationality restrictions
- Once you are approved by the government for the program, your investment is made
- No need to renounce your current citizenship (s) with no notification to your home country in your new citizenship
- No physical residency requirements, you are entitled to apply instantly
- The inclusion of children up to the age of thirty (30)
- 100,000 USD single applicant
- 175,000 USD Couple
- 200,000 USD Family of 4
- Family of 5 and more (additional 25,000 per dependent)
Real Estate Option
- 200,000 per Family (unlimited)
The Commonwealth of Dominica is known as “Nature Island of the Caribbean” due to its wide variety of flora, fauna and extensive natural park system, boasting a remarkably unspoiled natural beauty. There are many waterfalls and lakes, and 365 rivers. Dominica is a popular location for hiking, scuba diving and whale watching.
- Total area:
- Time Zone
- Capital City:
- Dominant religion:
- No of Countries visa-free
- Processing time to Residency
- Caribbean island
- GMT -4
- Tropical and the terrain rugged
- Tourism, Agricultural
- Roman Catholic
- English/ French Patois
- Eastern Caribbean Dollar (XCD)
- 3 to 4 Months
ROC Citizenship shall pre-screen your passport copy for Government pre-approval to ensure fast processing.
A USD 8,400 or AED 31,500 non-refundable down payment professional fee will be required to open your application.
ROC Citizenship will assist and advise with the collection of documents required in the Commonwealth of Dominica Government checklist.
On submission of documents, due diligence fees are paid.
The due diligence report is submitted to the government for approval. Once your application is accepted, you are invited to pay the application requirements.
A certificate of naturalization and passport is issued in your name.
ROC Citizenship professional fees, official application forms, certificates & residency cards, courier and other disbursements are the only other costs associated.
- Disclosure Form
- Verification Form
- Two (2) completed and notarized copies of Application Form, twelve (12) for each applicant
- Letter of Employment / Financial Statements (from the last six (6) months)
- Recommendation from applicant’s bankers
- One (1) professional reference
- Two (2) personal references
- Eight (8) passport size photos for each applicant
- Police Record with fingerprints from the country of birth and country of residence (if different) for each applicant sixteen (16) years and above. For children, twelve to fifteen (12 to 15), sworn affidavit by a parent that child does not have a criminal record
- Marriage Certificate/Dissolution of Marriage, if required
- Birth certificate
- Medical certificate