CYPRUS RESIDENCY PROGRAM
Cyprus is a luxurious destination in the heart of the Mediterranean Sea at the crossroads of Europe, Africa and Asia. Capitalizing on its strategic location, and in addition to being a Commonwealth and European Union Member State, Cyprus has developed through the years into a reputable international services hub, especially in the financial and shipping industries.
Benefits of the Cyprus Residency
- Free trade within the EU, business access to 500 million EU citizens
- Among the lowest corporate tax of 12.5% in Europe
- Establishment and free movement of services and goods
- Reduced school fee for Cyprus residents
- Free trade within the European Economic Area (EEA) for Cyprus residents
- Cyprus residency is open to all nationalities
TERM AND CONDITIONS
To qualify, applicants must fulfil the investment options in addition to meeting the following criteria:
- Possess a valid passport
- Clean criminal record
- Investment worth €1.5mil (can be sold After 3 years)
- The applicant must possess a permanent privately-owned residence in the Republic of Cyprus, the purchase price of which must be at least €500,000
Investment in real estate, land development and infrastructure projects:
- The applicant must invest at least €2 million for the purchase or construction of buildings or for the construction of other land development projects (residential or commercial developments, developments in the tourism sector) or other infrastructure projects.
- Permanent Residency starting at €300,000
- Total area:
- Time Zone
- Government Type:
- GDP Growth:
- Capital City:
- Dominant religion:
- No of Countries visa-free
- Processing time to residency
- Southeastern Europe, an island in the Mediterranean Sea
- 9,251 km
- 1.18 million
- 24 °C (75 °F) day 14 °C (57 °F) night
- GMT +2
- Unitary presidential constitutional republic
- Tourism, services, Industry
- Orthodox Christian
- Greek, Turkish, English
- Euro (EUR)
- 6 to 9 months
- Signing the ROC Citizenship Client Engagement Agreement First Payment of ROC Citizenship Fees.
- The Client selects the property (through a visit to Cyprus or remotely).
- Sign Purchase Agreement and transfer funds to a secure Client Escrow Account.
Receipt issued by the developer which is required for the Permanent Residence application.
Government Fees are payable at this stage and Citizenship Application is submitted to the Ministry of Interior.
- File Submission Payment of ROC Citizenship Professional Fees is payable.
- The first part of professional fees payable to ROC Citizenship
- Permanent Residence approval is received
- Final Professional Fees are paid to Driven
- Receipt of Cypriot Permanent Residence