CANADA PERMANENT RESIDENCE PROGRAM
Canada is a G20 Member State and prides itself as one of the most popular countries in the world for second passports. It covers an area of approximately 9.985 million km²stretching from the USUSA in the South to the Arctic Circle in the North. Ottawa is the Capital City, with the metropolitan cities of Montreal and Vancouver only 2 hours away.
As a whole, Canada is sparsely populated, the majority of its land area being dominated by forest and tundra. Consequently, its population is highly urbanized, with over 80% of its inhabitants concentrated in large and medium-sized cities; many near the Southern border.
BENEFITS OF CANADA (PR)
- A permanent resident of Canada has the right to live, work or study anywhere in the country
- A Canadian permanent resident can sponsor eligible family members to come to Canada and get permanent residency
- A permanent resident of Canada can apply for Canadian Citizenship after spending certain stipulated time in Canada.
- As a Canadian permanent resident, you pay taxes on the basis of physical residency only, hence, there is no tax on the income earned outside Canada
- Access to subsidized post secondary education for your children
- Enroll in free English and French speaking courses fundedby federal government
- Access to Social Security services and benefits, which include but are not limited to:
- Social security to the people (unable to work due to a disability or to those who can’t find work
- Basic pension
- Subsidized lodging for low income individuals
- Worker’s compensation
- Unemployment insurance
- Subsidy on medication for low income people up to 98%
- Free courses for job search training
- Subsidized private nurseries
- Total area:
- Time Zone
- Capital City:
- Access to
- Number of visa-free countries
- Processing time to Residency
- North America
- 9.985 million km²
- GMT -5
- Schengen, the UK, USA
- English and French
- CAD$ (Canadian Dollar)
- 6 to 12 Months
CANADA STARTUP VISA INVESTMENT OPTION
- Establish a startup business
- USD 250,000 all Inclusive fee paid out in two parts
- Have a qualifying business (startup or preexisting)
- Business experience (resume)
- Meet the language requirements (General IELTS Min. 5 Points)
- Acquire a letter of support from a designated organization
- At least one year of post-secondary studies
- Sufficient funds to support yourself after relocation i.e.
Specialized business consultant will assess client’s eligibility based on documents submitted.
Once approved, client signs ROC Citizenship engagement letter and pays a deposit i.e.
USD 200,000 (escrow account)
USD 50,000 cash (application processing expenses)
With the Letter of Support, ROC Citizenship legal representative makes an application for the client’s Permanent Residency
Issuance of Permanent Residency visa.
Release of USD 200,000 from escrow account
Client and his family relocate to Canada start working with the business incubator. Temporary work permit also acquired at this point