ANTIGUA AND BARBUDA CITIZENSHIP PROGRAM
Antigua and Barbuda is a twin-island in the Eastern Caribbean nestled in the heart of the Leeward Islands. The capital city of Saint John’s is a vibrant scene bustling with local cuisine, music and ever welcoming people. The island is famous for its pristine white sandy beaches and coral reefs. It boasts 365 beaches; one for every day of the year. With year-round sunshine, no tax on worldwide income and a forward-thinking government, Antigua is undoubtedly able to meet your needs for leisure, business or even permanent relocation.
The Antigua & Barbuda Citizenship by Investment Program is one of the top-rated options for obtaining new citizenship and a second passport. The Citizenship by Investment Program was established following parliamentary approval and can be found in Section 6 of the Citizenship by Investment Act, 2013 (Act no. 2 of 2013). The Act was amended in 2014 and is compounded by the Antigua & Barbuda Citizenship by Investments Regulations. The Citizenship by Investment Program requires a person to make a stipulated economic contribution to the Country through either a donation to the National Development Fund (NDF) or in a Government approved real estate project. In exchange, and subject to stringent application procedures, including thorough background checks, the applicants and their families are granted citizenship.
BENEFITS OF ANTIGUA AND BARBUDA CITIZENSHIP
- Unrestricted right to live, work and study anywhere in the Caribbean region
- No interview, net worth, language or residency requirement
- Antigua & Barbuda recognizes dual citizenship
- Free trade within the Caricom region
- There are no taxes on worldwide income, capital gains, gift, wealth and inheritance
- Direct flights from North America and Europe
- Visa-free travel and visa on arrival to over 150 countries including the United Kingdom, European Union Schengen Zone, Hong Kong and Singapore
- Once you are approved by the government for the program, your investment is made
- The Antigua & Barbuda program offers Irrevocable citizenship for your lifetime and future generations
- A 5-day residency is required over the five-year period (this requirement could be satisfied all at once or in parts)
- The program is based on the law and is guaranteed since 2013
- Total area:
- Time Zone
- Capital City:
- Dominant religion:
- No of Countries visa-free
- Processing time to Residency
- Caribbean island
- GMT -4
- Tropical with rugged terrain
- St. John’s
- English and local dialect
- Eastern Caribbean Dollar (XCD)
- 3 to 4 Months
ROC Citizenship shall pre-screen your passport copy for Government pre-approval to ensure fast processing.
USD 8,400 or AED 31,500 non-refundable engagement fee will be required to open your application
ROC Citizenship will assist and advise with regards to the collection of the documents required on the checklist
Your application is then submitted by our partner law firm. If taking the real estate option, the agreement is signed with the developer for your chosen property.
Professional fees, government application forms, certificates & residency cards, courier and other disbursements are the only other costs associated with your application.
Due diligence report is issued to the government. The government makes the final decision on granting of Antigua & Barbuda Citizenship.
Once approved you are invited to pay the government donation or if taking Real Estate option pay the balance if your purchase. A full-itemized quotation with no hidden costs is provided.
A certificate of naturalization and passport is issued in your name.
A full-itemized quotation with no hidden costs is provided herein
- Birth Certificate (original and copy)
- Medical Health Certificate (less than three (3) months old)
- Police certificate (less than six (6) months old)
- Letter of recommendation from the head of the School/University for Children between 12 and 18 years old
- Recommendation from applicant’s bankers
- Proof of payment of relevant fees
- Affidavit of Source of Funds
- Detailed Business Background Reports/Resume
- Letter of Employment/ Financial Statements (from the last six (6) months)
- Recommendation from applicant’s bankers
- Two (2) Personal references
- Two (2) Professional references
- Eight (8) passport size photos for each applicant
- Marriage Certificate/Dissolution of Marriage if required
- Notarized copies of University/College Diplomas
- If documents are not in English, both original and translated ones must be given