Brazil is located in the central-eastern part of the continent, by far the largest portion of it lies south of the equator. Border countries are Argentina, Bolivia, Colombia, French Guiana, Guyana, Paraguay, Peru, Suriname, Uruguay, and Venezuela. The country has an almost 7,500 km long coastline at the Atlantic Ocean.
Benefits of a Brazilian PR
- Citizenship achieved after 4 years
- A brazilian passport offers visa-free travel to over 170 countries
- An investment with a guarnteed return 10% for 2 years (Fully Managed)
- Direct flights to and from the UAE, USA, UK and many major international cities
- The ability to travel throughout South America freely with your PR card
- Location: South America
- Population: 209.3 million
- Capital City: Brasilia
- Language: Portuguese and English
- Currency: Brazilian Real (BRL, R$)
- Number of visa free countries: 170+
Real Estate Investment
- A minimum of R$700,000 (US$180,000 – depending on the exchange rate at the time of investment)
Note* All documents issued abroad must be legalized with an Apostille and sworn translated to Portuguese
- Birth certificate (translated)
- CPF – Brazilian tax Id registration
- Marriage certificate (if applicable)
- Criminal records from the authorities of the location where you lived during the last 5 years
- Declaration of no criminal record
- Purchase and sale agreement, registered.
- Declaration of an official financial institution, confirming the funds have been received and authorized by the Central Bank.
- Build permit
- Incorporation documents registered
Steps and Procedures
- $5,000 Engagement Fee to be paid to ROC Citizenship
- Submission of your reservation form
- We arrange your CPF number. The following documents will be required for this: – Power of Attorney (CPF + Purchase property) – Birth certificate – Marriage certificate (where applicable) Upon completion you will receive your Purchase Contract.
- The price of the property (minimum of R$700,000) to be transferred from your personal account to Brazil through the Central Bank.
- As soon as payments reach a total of R$700,000 in the account, local lawyers can start the process of obtaining your permanent residency.